Employee Relations Associate
Great people, great culture, great company.
At Hickory we are made for life, this centres around our connections, buildings and future visons.
Support one of Australia's most successful vertically integrated construction companies that specialises in building systems that change how things are done, the Employee Relations Associate under the supervision and guidance of the General Counsel, would design, coordinate and implement employee relations programs.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate recruitment / selection of staff in the construction and ancillary Hickory divisions including property development, manufacturing, transport and logistics and data centres.
- Coordinate relevant and effective training to all Hickory employees.
- Coordinate performance appraisal system.
- Create and implement Employee Relations programs.
- Develop and implement company policies.
- Coordinate on-boarding, compliance checks and existing processes.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
A. Bachelor Degree
B. Excellent Communication skills.
C. Excellent teamwork skills.
D. Strong problem-solving skills.
We believe in doing things differently and challenging the status quo of everything we do, if this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are proactive, positive and want the chance to take your career to the next level, fill out the form below and attach your CV.
22 October 2021
Rope Access Technician
Hickory are looking for a hard-working, qualified Rope Access Technician (Abseiler) to join our Customer Care team.Apply Now
22 October 2021
Building Maintenance (Customer Care) Operator
Hickory are looking for a hard-working, qualified plumbers and carpenters with a strong work history in being able to work autonomously and coordinate trades.Apply Now
20 October 2021
As a key facilitator and communicator to one of Australia's most successful vertically integrated construction companies that change how things are done, the Contracts Administrator will assist with review and management of contracts and act as the liaison between the Project Manager, subcontractors and clients.Apply Now