Customer Care Administrator
At Hickory, we don’t believe in standing still, for over three decades we have continually invested in researching and developing systems and products to improve the way we build. Our philosophy is ‘MADE for LIFE’ – it’s a commitment we honour, each day. Everything we do and everything we build is ‘MADE for LIFE.’ Whether it’s refining our patented, prefabricated building products, developing more efficient and sustainable construction practices, or bringing expertise inhouse to supply critical components, we always believe there is a better way. As a result, Hickory have become one of the most diverse property companies in Australia.
WHAT HICKORY CAN OFFER
Family-Friendly Policies: Receive paid parental leave to support your family needs.
Employee Wellbeing: Access our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for valuable support and resources.
Travel Perks: Benefit from exclusive travel perks, including discounted flights and hotel rates.
Continuous Career Advancement: Unlock your potential through ongoing career development and growth prospects.
Supportive Culture: Thrive in a nurturing team environment that values both collective and individual achievements.
Diverse Opportunities: Gain exposure to a wide range of roles and industry leaders in our leading market company.
Customer Care Administration:
- Log new jobs / close out completed jobs using SIMPRO software.
- Monitor and prepare weekly Hickory Plus Operators timesheets.
- Assist the Hickory Plus Coordinator in keeping all SimPro Data up to date on a weekly basis.
- Assist the Hickory Plus Operators when required.
- Assist Reception with overflow calls when required.
- Allocating workflow to contractors through SimPro.
- Following up workflow with contractors through SimPro.
- Provide timely, quality advice and service to all stakeholders.
- Represent Hickory in a professional manner at all times.
- Compile, prepare and submit weekly reports for directors noting all activities performed by Hickory Plus Operators / Hickory Plus Supervisors during the previous week.
- Compile, prepare and submit monthly reports noting all activities performed by Hickory Plus Operators / Hickory Plus Supervisors during previous month.
- Process invoices from suppliers and contractors to Cheops for payment.
- Prepare daily schedules reporting all activities/jobs performed by Hickory Plus Operators for the day.
- Manage jobs/defects on SIMPRO, Aconex Field and Dynamics.
- Update job notes onto SIMPRO software.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Exceptional focus on precision, time management, and organizational proficiency.
- Essential capacity to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative.
- Effective self-management and resilience.
- Proficient in attentive listening and effective questioning.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, with the capability to quickly adapt to new software when needed.