At Hickory, we don’t believe in standing still, for over three decades we have continually invested in researching and developing systems and products to improve the way we build. Our philosophy is ‘MADE for LIFE’ – it’s a commitment we honour, each day. Everything we do and everything we build is ‘MADE for LIFE.’ Whether it’s refining our patented, prefabricated building products, developing more efficient and sustainable construction practices, or bringing expertise inhouse to supply critical components, we always believe there is a better way. As a result, Hickory have become one of the most diverse property companies in Australia.
WHAT HICKORY CAN OFFER
- Ongoing career development and growth opportunities.
- Access to EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Travel benefits – access to discounted flights and hotel rates.
- In house structures and facades team.
- Paid parental leave.
- A great culture and supportive team dynamic, where both collective and individual success is valued.
- Exposure to a variety of different roles and industry leaders within a market leading company.
- To provide a high level of technical customer service to all stakeholders and to assist and manage the day-to-day field and office operations for Hickory+ administration and field technicians. In turn managing efficiencies throughout the team.
- Achieving key day to day performance criteria relating to all After Care Field Enquiries, tracking time, costs, and quality for making good all works. In doing so, he ensures and achieves productive results, and all client satisfaction and expectations are met throughout the team.
- Report weekly, working closely with the Hickory+ Manger outlining workflow and efficiency improvements throughout completed projects.
- Root cause analysis to capture the classification/quantification of site related issues to allow meaningful and timely communication to sites.
- In conjunction with the Hickory+ Manager, oversee and supervise the Hickory+ activities.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE
- Trade / building experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to operate independently and use initiative is essential.
- Self-management and resilience.
- Good listening and questioning skills.
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate Word and Excel and the ability to learn new software as required.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you as soon as possible! Submit your CV today.apply