SYNC Metal Fabrication & First-Class Machinist
Hickory Group knows bathrooms. As one of Australia’s largest multi-unit builders, we’ve built thousands of them and know that the smallest room in the apartment can pose the largest risk to the construction process. Our solution is Sync Bathroom Pods, high quality, modular bathrooms built offsite on a subassembly line, which are simply installed and connected on arrival to site.
Due to high growth, we are now seeking a highly motivated Metal Fabrication and First-Class Machinist to join our team.
You will be required to:
- Set up, maintain and operate machines that cut and shape metal, wood stock, compact laminate and castings, forming intricate, exact parts
- Operate equipment and machinery used to create metal tools and parts in our Joinery division
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful you are required to have:
- Experience in operating joinery machinery
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Ability to operate independently
- High level to attention to detail
Our Laverton site is a new state-of-the-art complex offering excellent employment conditions including a basketball court and well-appointed lunchroom and change rooms.
If you believe that you have the qualities to join our team, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your skills and experience.