Microvellum Software Operator
Hickory Group knows bathrooms. As one of Australia’s largest multi-unit builders we’ve built thousands of them and know that the smallest room in the apartment can pose the largest risk to the construction process. Our solution is Sync Bathroom Pods, high quality, modular bathrooms manufactured offsite on a subassembly line, which are simply installed and connected on arrival to site.
Due to high growth we are now seeking a highly motivated and qualified Microvellum Software Operator. Our dedicated Microvellum Software Operator will be producing detailed bathroom and production drawings, cutting lists, and material lists for SYNC Building Systems.
Everything we do revolves around our people. Our team is comprised of energetic, productive and progressive people who are an inspiration to work with. To join us, you will need to be team focused with a collaborative and cooperative attitude.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Create Microvellum bathroom drawings and processing for CNC
- Responsible for producing detailed bathroom and production drawings
- Responsible for cutting lists and material lists for manufacture
- Actively be involved in every step of the project delivery, from concept through to manufacture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple projects running at a time
- Work autonomously and be able to work to deadlines
- Project management experience will be highly regarded
To be successful you are required to have:
- 5+ years experience drafting in a commercial cabinetry/joinery environment
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using Microvellum is essential
- Solid understanding of cabinetry and joinery construction methods
- Ability to interpret architectural bathroom drawings
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick learner and be adaptable
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- A solution focussed approach
- Strong people management and problem-solving skills
- High level to attention to detail
Our Laverton site is a new state-of-the-art complex offering excellent employment conditions including a basketball court and well-appointed lunch room and change facilities. If you believe that you have the qualities to be our next SYNC Microvellum Software Operator, apply via Seek with your CV and a brief letter outlining your skills.
Please note that only candidates with valid work rights who match the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
Thank you recruitment agencies, we do not require assistance.